TERMS & CONDITIONS
Mt Vic Chippery is a Wellington, New Zealand owned and operated business. All transactions are in New Zealand dollars. If the species of fish you ordered is not available at time of cooking we will substitute it with the closest available species. If you have any problems with your order, please contact the Store Manager or Owner immediately.
- In order to use the Services, all Users will need to submit certain personal information such as their email address, name, address, telephone number, gender and date of birth. Users may be asked to submit further information from time to time.
- The personal information that Users provide will only be used in connection with the Services offered by Mt Vic Chippery, to communicate with Users in relation to the Services or to co-operate with any government, industry or regulatory authorities. Mt Vic Chippery reserves the right to use data (on an anonymous basis) in relation to Users' use of the Services for marketing purposes.
- Unless expressly authorised to do so by the relevant User, Mt Vic Chippery will not disclose any User's personal information to any third party except where the disclosure relates to the purposes for which the information was collected.
- Users may request at any time to see the personal information that Mt Vic Chippery holds on its behalf or to correct or update any personal information (to the extent that Users are unable to do so on the Website).
- Mt Vic Chippery will securely store Users' personal information in New Zealand or in any other country, which Mt Vic Chippery may from time to time offer its Services. Users' personal information may therefore be transferred outside of New Zealand.
- Mt Vic Chippery may hold Users personal information both before and after the cancellation of each User's account, but only for as long as Mt Vic Chippery is lawfully entitled to do so.